[rescue] Parting with my Octane 2

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:50:59 CDT 2010

I have a Teal Octane 2 I've had for a few years, and really don't
need/use anymore. So I'm looking to pass it on to a good home. It is
located in USA at 53528, so it's available for local pickup. From what
I remember, it has the following specs:

2x 300mhz R10k CPUs
1GB RAM
VPro8 graphics
2x 9GB HDD
Tape Drive
SGI->VGA video adapter
Irix 6.5.30 installed (either that or .28, I forget)

Photos are here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tbaldridge/Octane2?feat=directlink

I'm open to almost any offers...I'm open for a trade, but at this
point I'm probably only interested in small linux/mac systems. I can
ship this or anyone is welcome to come pick it up. If someone just
wants I'd be open to cash offers. Basically I'm open to anything at
this point.

Timothy Baldridge

--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
thatlacking zerothey had no way to indicate successful termination