[rescue] SGI goodies anyone?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sat Oct 16 11:26:33 CDT 2010

On 10/16/10 03:11, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Ugh.  Lots of people on this list wouldn't love an Onyx2.  It's a fairly
> small subset of people who have expressed the interest.  I don't know
> everyone, but I have enough confidence in the skills of those who I know
> who expressed interest, that I don't think it would be a problem.
>
> For the record, I've run stuff that takes a *lot* more power than an Onyx2.

Personally I would love to have something on the class of an Onyx2 or
E10K, *if I could afford to run it*.  I wouldn't want it to just sit
around collecting dust or being used as a coffee table.

But, with luck, soon I *will* be able to afford to run something like
that...

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.