[rescue] Major score!!!! Plus - all my Sun stuff is up for grabs.

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Fri Oct 15 16:47:33 CDT 2010

Sorry to spam the list - but I just can't stand it.
/OT
I just scored an SGI Origin 3400 minus rack for $500!!!!!!
3 Origin 300 modules (each with --> 4X600Mhz CPU's, 1GB ram, 2X73GB HDD)
1 L2 Controller
1 Numalink (R-Brick)
includes associated cables.

To say I'm excited is the understatement of the century!!!  Finally an SGI
supercomputer!!!

Back on topic:
As such - I had mentioned in a previous post that I had a bunch of sun stuff
up for grabs..
Well, as a promise to the wife - now its all up for grabs - Including a
bunch of SOlaris media packs (2.5.1 - Solaris 9), my Ultra 60 and SS20...

If your local - drop by and feel free to go through my collection.  I'm
about 10 miles south of Flint.

- Chris