[rescue] 50 Trinitron 21" workstation monitors - local only, detroit area..

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 14 09:33:14 CDT 2010

Just found a listing on craigslist - note: THESE ARE NOT MY MONITORS!

Someone has a lot (50) of mixed 21" workstation monitors (Sun/SGI/HP, etc),
and they want $100 for the lot.  I have contacted the seller and asked if he
will part them out... I told him that if he will, I may have people to take
some, hence my posting here.

I have not been contacted yet - but I wanted to gauge interest.

The seller is located in Clinton, township..

I would be happy to help out on a rescue - I have a decent size minivan and
can store 10-20 monitors for a few months.  I just can't take the whole lot
of 50.

Can anyone join in on this?

Thanks!