[rescue] SGI Goodies...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Oct 11 21:42:57 CDT 2010

  On 10/11/2010 10:15 AM, Christopher Purdy wrote:
> JP / Dan,
>
> You guys are awesome - thank you so much... But I have to pass for the
> moment.  Unless Dan and I could meet half way or something, I'm not able to
> make the 4 hour drive - I have a 15MO and a newborn at home, so I have to
> keep the trips pretty short and under a couple of hours, unless I want to
> find my bags packed when I return.
>
> That being said - its painful to pass up... but I can't ask you to hold on
> to the machines for me since it will be a while before I can arrange a
> pickup.

Well, first off, my Onyx has been sitting in a basement for years
unused.  I'm not on a timeline to get rid of it, i just don't use it, so
holding on to it it just maintaining the status quo, and not a problem
until for some reason the status quo changes.

Second, I would be willing to meet somewhere between Fenton and South
Bend.  Of course, that's a little more difficult to schedule, but we can
probably work it out.

     -Dan Sikorski