[rescue] IN ISRAEL: 10BaseT and 10BASE2 stuff for FREE

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Oct 11 09:08:29 CDT 2010

First of all I'm in Jerusalem and don't want to ship it. It's not that it's
big, it's just that I have no way of getting it to the post office.

I have a 10BaseT hub (8 ports) with a 10 Base2 (coax) port on the back and
an AUI port. It uses a "wall wart" external transformer. The one included
with it is for 230 volts.

Included is a bunch of 10Base2 transceivers, BNC T connectors, terminators
and several random coax cables.

Obviously at one time I planned on using it, but the days of my having
a coax network are long gone, I have no room to keep this stuff and
have a few months to get rid of it.

It's free for the taking.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order