[rescue] The two DG Novas and part stash from earlier

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:02:04 CDT 2010

Thanks so much, everyone.

The boards have been de-installed, and a few traces were lifting but it didn't
seem terrible-- these boards seem possible to hand-repair, unlike the SGIs I'm
used to.

They're lined up near my heating vents, and I'm gonna try and get some contact
cleaner, and get the opinions of some local people!

Still don't know what to do about the chassis themselves though...

---
Ian Finder
224.659.4204
ian.finder at gmail.com

Sent via mobile.

On Oct 9, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Ian King <IanK at vulcan.com> wrote:

> Absolutely.  I'm local to you, Ian - let me know if I can help.  -- Ian
Ian