[rescue] SGI goodies anyone?

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Sat Oct 9 14:45:12 CDT 2010

Josh - Yup I'm a member over at nekochan - been doing a lot of reading
lately as I have the dreaded heart asic system board issue, but I think I
have that sorted out.

I'm all set for sleds from another member here, but definitely would like a
couple of *quiet* drives... size isn't too important - but  at least 18Gb
would be good if you can part with a couple.

The drive currently installed is a 9Gb, and it sounds like a jet about to
land....

Looks like I'm going to be all set with IRIX media as well - same member as
the sleds!  Thanks Pete!!

I love this list..