[rescue] FW: Voyager framebuffer?

Daniel Eugene Forsythe defor at me.com
Thu Oct 7 12:51:15 CDT 2010

i had two, but sold off the somewhat worse condition one last year..

found them both at a local hamfest a few years back in a pile of ancient 700-series for next to nothing.. It's been a bit of a restoration process getting them both back working and in good shape...

good luck if you ever need parts- you're better off looking for another whole unit...

-dan