[rescue] FW: Voyager framebuffer?

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Wed Oct 6 02:24:57 CDT 2010

It's a nicely done formed black nylon bag, like a modern laptop bag but much,
much larger.  It has a number of pockets and zippers to store all the
pieces/parts.

I have 2.5.1 and 2.6 media, but nothing suggests they are the 'Trusted'
versions.  But again, you have the color version.  I'm starting to suspect
that my machine may have some sort of one-off hardware or something.  I'm
going to open it up and see if I can find a part number.  -- Ian