[rescue] HP Laserjet 4350dtn for pick up 21401 - donation appreciated

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Oct 1 10:04:30 CDT 2010

On 09/30/10 12:44, Aaron Finley wrote:
> Rescue List,
>
> I have a HP Laserjet 4350dtn in excellent physical condition. It's got
> the duplex unit, integrated JetDirect, USB port, 500 sheet feeder, and
> a non-OEM toner with a decent amount left. There are no paper path
> problems.
>
> The printer needs a maintenance kit -- it prints with some blotches
> and lines on the page but otherwise functions perfectly.

Aaron,
How feasible would it be to ship this to NH?  I need to replace my
printers.  I've never been able to fix the phantom-paper-jam problem on
my 15-year-old 4M+, and my Color LaserJet 4500DN has developed multiple
issues and become a black hole that I periodically throw money into in
hopes of getting it to work properly.  (And I am so utterly sick of its
ten-minute warm-up-and-calibrate cycle.)

What kind of printer are you looking at replacing it with?  If you can
figure out a way to get it here undamaged, I'd gladly cover the shipping
and chip in $100 or so towards your new printer.  (Heck, if it's close
to $100, I'll *buy* you one.)  Then I can use this for all of my BW
printing and get a separate dedicated color printer.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.