[rescue] freebies(SGI Indigos) and my want list

kyle kyle000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:47:53 CST 2010

I have a couple of SGI Indigos free for the taking.  I dont have
specific specs(yet), but they are complete with cpu/gfx/power. I may
not have any drive sleds though. Physically they are in pretty good
condition. These should be R4Ks, but I do have some R3Ks too. In any
case, if you want them, I will dig up the exact specs.

NYC metro area, no shipping, sorry.

I am looking for an older release of MATLAB for Solaris. I would like
to run it on 32bit sparc(ss20). Not looking for links to octave or
scilab, as I use them already. Just would like to run matlab on a
sparc20(nostalgia).

And, Im always in the market for sparcstation20's...you got them, I want them :)