[rescue] FREE: 2x Macintosh Quadra 950

Gene Cherng gcherng at MOUNT.com
Wed Nov 17 14:35:08 CST 2010

Hi Phil,

I know it has been a while but I was wondering if you were still looking to
sell the Quadra 950s.

Gene J.H. Cherng

MOUNT & STOELKER, P.C.
333 West San Carlos Street   |   Riverpark Tower, Suite 1650   |   San Jose,
CA 95110

T: 408.279.7000 x 1108   |   F: 408.998.1473   |   E: gcherng at mount.com   |
www.mount.com

This email and its attachments are intended solely for the intended recipient
hereof and may contain legally privileged or other confidential information.
If you have received this email or its attachments in error, please destroy
the original and any copies thereof and immediately notify Mount & Stoelker,
P.C. at (408) 279-7000.