[rescue] WTB: Solaris 2.2 + SPARCstation 10 ($$$$$$)

John Byrd jbyrd at giganticsoftware.com
Mon Nov 15 17:04:47 CST 2010

Sun gods of rescue,

Do any of you have a Solaris 2.2 (SPARC) distribution?  If you have a
copy of 2.2 on an original hard drive or on CD, I'm willing to pay top
dollar for it.

I want to build out a high-end, period-correct SPARCstation 10, circa
1993.  I know there are later distributions of 2.x, but I want the 2.2
distro specifically.

If you actually possess, or can build out, an operational and stable
SPARCstation 10 with Solaris 2.2 preinstalled, you're my new best
friend.

Please call or e-mail if you have a line on these items... I promise
to make it worth your time.  Thanks very much for your time and
consideration.

--
---

John Byrd