[rescue] External SCSI CDROM for SGI? (William Barnett-Lewis)

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:53:11 CST 2010

Just wanted to take a moment and publicly thank JJ. With the loan of
his drive I was able to get my Octane 2 up and running.

I now have an Octane 2 with 2xR12000 at 300mhz, 1gb ram, 2x73gb drives
(root and /usr/people ;) 1xDDS-3  tape, Vpro 8 graphics running 6.5.29
- all in all a pleasant to use & still useful machine. I could even
use it as a backup if my fading Macbook gives up the ghost prior to us
being able to afford a replacement.

Thanks again!

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.