[rescue] External SCSI CDROM for SGI?

Michaël Thanry mthanry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 03:07:28 CDT 2010

Hello,

I must say I don't bother with CD drives for Irix installations anymore.

One of the guys on Nekochan build up a VM that embeds a samba/nfs/dhcp/
rsh/tftp server. All you have to do is copy your Irix Install CDs into
the Irix folder of the VM and you are good to go.

More info: http://se.mirror.nekoware.net/SGI_related_files/DINA/

Michael
Le 1 nov. 10 ` 22:43, Richard a icrit :