[rescue] Any SBUS collectors?

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:39:07 CDT 2010

I was going through an old box and came across a couple of SBUS cards that I
must have saved from the trash at $WORK. Since I don't have any use for
either, I wondered if anybody on the list might want them...

1) Artecon multi-port serial card. It must be a base model as it has only a
single UART (of the 4 possible). I also have what appears to be two sets of
the octopus cables. No drivers.

2) SunVideo card. This is the old SBUS video-in card (composite and
S-VIDEO).

Both are free to a good home... Just cover shipping and maybe a cup of
coffee.

Thanks...
John