[rescue] Need PSUs from e10K Re: The $125.00 E10K gets no bids...

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon May 31 09:40:09 CDT 2010

> I do have supplies but please always indicate your location. I am in EU
> and inside EU I can send them without customs. I do not think this is
> reasonable to send to other places.
>   TC5nu

I'm in the USA.

I'm going to get the "feature list" off the top of it (it's the things
that are in that model PSU), can you at least look to see if the E10K ones
have the same feature list?

They are both 2000 watt 48vdc from the same company, but I'm wondering if
one has an option the other does (for signalling or something).

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :