[rescue] largest system I've owned

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu May 27 16:51:31 CDT 2010

" From: JP Hindin <jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com>
"
" They were kind
" enough to throw in a triplet of Sun 4/260 systems (two cabs each).

ah, memories.  my first 'big' iron was a pair of 4/260s.  i don't
think my boss entirely believed me when i told her how little those
not-fully-depreciated $250k systems were worth in trade-in on a single
ss10/20...  iirc one of them was only worth the ram to bulk the 10 up.