[rescue] An SGI Visionquest

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:26:29 CDT 2010

Not really-- I remember my Crimson and Onyx being only slightly different in
weight. The onyx has a bit more heft, but it's not nuts.

Score on getting the Onyx though. Some ass sold me a broken one that smelled
like crap last year for $200, smelled so bad I had to toss it. (only saw
photos before it was delivered) He also said it was a 4 CPU 10k RE2, it was a
2 CPU r4400 VGXT. And half the boards were bad.

Yeah, I got burned.

Still missing my Onyxes at home, that was as close as I got to owning one out
here (Seattle)

Sent via mobile.