[rescue] An SGI Visionquest

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed May 26 23:27:26 CDT 2010

The keys between my two onyx desksides were different so you might be
better off replacing the key switch with one from Digikey or Mouser.
You can probably pick up a quad R10k board with memory on eBay for
under $100.

Also, I had to move mine into a car, across town, out of the car and
up a flight of stairs into my storage unit by myself.  It can be done!

-Bob