[rescue] UnOracle patches for Solaris

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed May 26 16:16:50 CDT 2010

On Wed, 26 May 2010 16:55:40 -0400 (EDT)
Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757tech.net> wrote:

> Two racks of Origin 2000 would be waaay more home friendly than a 32
> proc j932. I've got a 932 and the thing is waaaaay heavy.
>From the "TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOU'RE A VAX GEEK":
0. It doesn't matter to you if someone else's computer is faster because
   you know your system could smash theirs flat if it fell over on it.
;-)

> Not a lot of info on doing a bare metal setup of them. I'm using what I
> can find on www.cray-cyber.org.
I know the people behind www.cray-cyber.org. I had the pleasure to
visit the Cray basement multiple times. I even got some hands on
experience with some of there equipment. They do a terrific job.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen