[rescue] WTB: SGI (MIPS architecture) Systems

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Tue May 25 08:11:11 CDT 2010

On Mon, 24 May 2010, Richard wrote:
> In article <Pine.LNX.4.44.1005241611040.6553-100000 at localhost>,
>     JP Hindin <jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com>  writes:
>
> > http://www.kiwigeek.com/hjp/comps/SGI_Onyx2/DSC_3707.JPG
>
> Damn, beat me by one rack... :-)

I have a sixth Onyx2 rack that I loaned to a friend (ok, so, I didn't have
enough space in the basement) and an Origin 2000 rack also. Plus an Onyx2
deskside, but it's only got the null-router boards, of course.

On the upside, I'm finally getting a building where I can display them all
nicely and, gasp, power them up. 40x40 insulated building with, at the
moment, 100A of 220v. But I live out in the sticks where people have bin
dryers and the like, so I should be able to get a bigger feed without too
much trouble.

Much happiness and light.

 - JP