[rescue] WTB: SGI (MIPS architecture) Systems

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:44:56 CDT 2010

Believe it or not, somebody made a graphics board for the O200
systems.   They worked great up till SGI terminated their agreement
with them (I forget the company, forgive me) and the custom kernel
mods went away so they stopped working.  I had very mission critical
systems running very old versions of 6.5 because we required the
graphics boards in these things.   "we" should be taken very loosely
here as to not include ME!

-Bob