[rescue] WTB: SGI (MIPS architecture) Systems

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:53:00 CDT 2010

I had trouble finding I2s in Chicago, but locally, there seems to be a lot
of them.

Supplies seem to vary based on regional organizations.

I used to see a lot of Octanes in Chicago that came from NU and VFX houses.
Here in Seattle, I haven't seen a single one, but there are tons of I2s from
boeing.

-- Ian

--
  Ian Finder