[rescue] Unoracle patches for Solaris?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon May 17 22:26:36 CDT 2010

> P.S. Fsck Bob Bishop for pushing that rebranding, and losing all the good
> faith the original logo had behind it in favor of that uninspired nonsense.

A fairly young fanboy actually somehow made a comment to someone and I
believe SGI did a conf call with him and took notes on his opinions.
Obviously they didn't listen, but he mentioned the rebranding.

To be fair, how many people have you met that didn't know that SGI made
heavy hitting compute boxes, complete with only a serial terminal console?
Much of the world thought all they did was doodleboxes that ran lightwave.

Like they were Macs or something.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :