[rescue] Oracle making just a little harder to keep old machines in use

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:28:15 CDT 2010

IMHO, this was a really cool feature, and perhaps because of it I've never had
data loss with XFS on SGI gear, including on huge striped logical volumes.

I really miss Irix and SGI hardware a lot. No joke, it actually torments me
quite frequently that their that platform is gone forever, and there is now a
Dell box under my desk.

Now I'm going to go look at the bits of my broken Crimson and cry... Thanks
guys.

---
Sent via mobile.