[rescue] First computers (was FS: Timex Sinclair 1000)

rjtoegel at verizon.net rjtoegel at verizon.net
Wed May 5 21:32:58 CDT 2010

   Now you know two.  I had several from the 2 to the 3 (which page
   switched memory it could use 128K)  The only complaint was no buffering
   on the slot on the side to the CPU.  Pop a cartidge while running and
   the 6809 became a 68-0h-s**t!

   Bob
   May 5, 2010 10:59:44 AM, rescue at sunhelp.org wrote:

     In article ,
     Kevin Fitzgerrell writes:
     > I also had an early TRS-80 color for home computing :)
     The CoCo was interesting. The 6809 is a good processor. I never knew
     anyone that had one, though.
     --
     "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 draft available for
     download