[rescue] I want a VAX

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:18:46 CDT 2010

Sigh, listening to everyone talking about old micros you'd think it'd
make me jones for a TRS-80 Model 1 or Amiga 500 or even the old XT
(640kb & a 10 MB disk!) that I learned Minix on. But no, what it make
me want is another VAX. I had two (a 4000/VLC & 4000/60) and foolishly
sold them.  They were the most interesting machines I've ever owned &
would love to find one again.

I have no room for anything big and, worse yet, no budget. Which means
unless I find someone throwing out a MicroVAX 3100 or, even better,
another VLC or the like, there's not much going to happen about it.

I now return you to your reminiscences of the days of micros past
while i go looking for the rubbing alcohol to try & make my Type 4
keyboard work a bit better.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.