[rescue] FS: Timex Sinclair 1000 in original box, mostly complete, with TS 2040 printer

Derrik Walker v2.0 lorddoomicus at mac.com
Tue May 4 19:58:01 CDT 2010

On May 4, 2010, at 8:49 PM, Richard wrote:

> In article <797303B748C24D40ABDCCC6416E356A402D91543 at libsrvxch2.cd.ds.siu.edu>,
>    "Doug Simmons" <dsimmons at lib.siu.edu>  writes:

In the commodore history book, it said they used them for door stops ( literally ).  Then Bill Heard pulled Z-80's from them for testing in the 128.

My first computer was a C-64 with a tape drive.  It kicked ass.  I learned a lot on that system.  But I was glad to add a floppy drive later.  I still like mucking around with the Commodore systems to this day.

- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
lorddoomicus at mac.com
http://www.doomd.net

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew" - Adam Savage