[rescue] FS: Timex Sinclair 1000 in original box, mostly complete, with TS 2040 printer

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 18:26:21 CDT 2010

On May 4, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 03:15:56PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
>> Timex Social Club?
>> Atari 8 bit > * at the time.
>> 800XL was my first computer. Then the 1050 floppy
>
> TI-99/4A with a cassette tape recorder, bitches

OSI SuperBoard 1 (had a SYM-1 but it was too austere an interface, and
I failed to learn 6502 assembler as fast as I thought I would)...

First computer I programmed was the timeshare system at Lawrence
Livermore Berkley, dial-up from private school in Oakland, CA, 110
baud acoustic coupled modem on an ASR-33 (w/ papertape!)...

Lionel