[rescue] FS: Timex Sinclair 1000 in original box, mostly complete, with TS 2040 printer

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Tue May 4 13:44:50 CDT 2010

On Tue, 04 May 2010 12:40:46 -0600, Richard wrote:
> I'll give you $5 if you burn it and post the video on youtube.
>
> God, I hated these things.

It was (well actually the ZX81) "my" first machine which lasted less
than a week before my dad decide he wasn't going to put up with that
damn silly keyboard and spent six times as much on a Commodore PET.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
'I met the well connected, the powerful and the rich; I saw little to