[rescue] FS: Timex Sinclair 1000 in original box, mostly complete, with TS 2040 printer

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Tue May 4 13:17:13 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 01:44:41PM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
>Don't know if anyone on this list is that old that they actually used
>one when it came out - I lusted after one of these when I was a kid.

Cut me a break. It came out in 1981. If it had come out in 1961, you might
have had trouble finding people that old, but I got my first programing
job in high school in the summer of 1969.

I know of several others on this list that fit the same or similar critera,
but I'll let them chime in if they want.

Geoff.
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.