[rescue] Thanks to Matias, Kyle, and Ian

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:37:45 CDT 2010

I got an E450 in my basement by myself by taking out PS and sliding
down the carpeted stairs on it's top.

I got an HP 5Si MX printer down as two pieces (base plus print engine)
by myself, I just made sure the path was clear before I started and
didn't stop...

My favorite exercise was getting a Crimson up a staircase to Caleb's
second floor apartment - we would have taken a video of the two of us
but that would likely have jinxed us! I think we used a ladder as a
track to slide the Crimson up...

Lionel