[rescue] Wanted: 13 68pin SE SCSI disks, 9GB 3.5" would be fine

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Wed Jun 30 09:20:19 CDT 2010

> How big? I have some 4gb, 9gb and maybe an 18gb or two
> Cheers
> RWP

I think 9GB would be fine, but I'm looking for 12 of the same model (I
said 13 so there'd be one spare in case of failure.)

The machine is pretty strange, I'm not sure how the thing even formats the
disks or uses them. There really isn't documentation on installing Unicos
from scratch with new disks.

The system has room for 24 disks (6 boxes that each had 4 full height
disks) but I figure I can cut it back to 12.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :