[rescue] Multiflow documentation

rescue at hawkmountain.net rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Jun 23 12:01:28 CDT 2010

I have a "moving box" filled with Multiflow documentation at
my workplace.

According to wikipedia, they only sold 125? systems.

Intermediate Language Document Version 4.3
-- unbound, stamped Company Confidential all over

The UNIX Operation System Programmer's Reference Manual, Section 1
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

The UNIX Operation System Multiflow System Administrator's Guide,
Reference Manual, and Supplement
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

The UNIX Operating System Programmer's Supplement, Parts I and II
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

Multiflow Forgran User's Guide and Reference Manual
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

Multiflow Computer Miscellaneous Documents
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

TRACE/UNIX Programmer's Reference Manual Sections 2-7
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

Multiflow TRACE Assembler and Operation Set Refrence Manual
& Data Transfer Guide
& C Language Notes
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

The UNIX Operating System Multiflow System Administrator's Guide
Reference Manual, and Supplement
-- in Multiflow 3 ring binder

I really can't accept the task of preserving them myself.  I've had
these at work (and I believe I posted them once before (if not on this
list, then on another)).

I don't know if any Multiflow Systems survive today, but it would be
a shame to see these recycled.

They are located in Cambridge MA near the Alewife redline T station stop.

If you have the means to pick these up, are are willing to pay to have
these shipped... please give these a home.... it would be great to see
these preserved on a site like bitsavers rather than lost for all time.

-- Curt