[rescue] FS: 2xKingston 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM ECC Registered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Server Memory Model KVR400D8R3A/1G

Chris L limmer21c at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:55:44 CDT 2010

Hello,

  Hoping someone can take these off my hands.  Please send me an e-mail.

I have for sale two sticks of Kingston 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM ECC Registered
DDR 400 (PC 3200) Server Memory Model KVR400D8R3A/1G .

$35 each or take both for $65.

I mistakenly bought these 2 sticks used from someone thinking they were
non-ECC for desktops and later found out that
they are in fact ECC Registered RAM (Server motherboards only)

Here are the details: KVR400D8R3A/1G
Detailed Specifications: Standard 128M X 72 ECC 400MHz 184-pin Registered
DIMM (DDR, 2.6V, CL3, Gold) (Datasheet)
Additional Info: KVR "D" parts are Dual Rank and X8 will not support
chipkill or SDDC technology.
Mfgr's System P/N's: N/A
Form Factor: Memory Module
Pieces/Unit: 1