[rescue] Help in reconfiguring Flexline680 (SUN/STK) array

Steve Costaras stevecs at chaven.com
Sat Jun 12 07:09:52 CDT 2010

Ok, still fighting this issue but have gone a bit further.   Still no
documentation but managed to find out a couple things (for others who
may be in the same boat).

(defaults)
username    password
cse        cse
maint      maint
admin      admin
query      query
user       user
wbem       ????
factory    ????
dev        ????
ocelot     ????

the cse account from the web interface seems to give you much of the day
to day access (reconfigure luns/volumes/hosts/interfaces et al).
However it does not
let you change disk sets as far as I can tell.   I have a bunch of disks
that were in a boxed state.   Managed to initialize them to the
directors (controllers)
and they now show up as 'available' but they are not in 'assigned'
status which they need to be for the array to use them.

The cse account does let you log in (ssh) to the busybox linux shell
directly and I see that there is a file in /etc/stk/driveset.conf that
appears to be what needs to be modified for new drives but that's owned
by root which I don't have access to.

I've seen some references that the ocelot account /may/ have more privs
for doing things but can't find a password for that account.

Found a configure script /opt/stk/bin/configure which su's and runs
/opt/stk/bin/configure.sh to allow you to change the IP's et al on the
unit.   However it does not appear to change anything but that.

I have two Flexline 680's, one I am in as above, the other is running
the httpd service however it is not bound to a port so you can't access
it via the web, perhaps it was never configured?   Any pointers on how
to do that would be helpful.

Also with the 'admin' shell login you get a custom shell 'ozadmin' but
there is no help.   Any command reference would be useful if anyone can
find one or remembers any commands.

So at this point I'm really needing to find out how to get drives from
'available' to 'assigned' status (attached to each director)  and a
second issue to get a base level of configuration (web gui) started on
the other flexline.

Steve