[rescue] Looking for available DEC stuff North/Central Indiana

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sun Jun 6 01:05:47 CDT 2010

On Sunday, June 06, 2010, Andrew Sporner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if anybody would like to "Unload" any of their
> collections that might
> be located in North/Central Indiana (or lower Michigan".    I am
> going to be in the area
> in the end of July and first weeks of August.

Yeah, I've got VAX stuff (mostly BA213-style cabinet) and probably an
11/23 system that I am looking to find a new home for in the West
Lafayette, IN area.  Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Though by that time, I hope to have a bunch less stuff than I do now. I
need to finish clearing out my warehouse over the next couple weeks. I
have until June 30 to had over the keys...

Pat