[rescue] FS/T: 2x Seagate ST1181677LCV 181GB drives

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Jun 4 10:55:41 CDT 2010

I want to get rid of these to be able to pick up a pair of 1" 146gb
drives to go inside of a Sun (V240) instead of being in external cases.

On ebay these things seem to be in the $45-60 range, each.  I'm be happy
to get $100 shipped for the pair to a list member (well, a list member
in the US.  Outside the US, there may need to be some adjustment made
for shipping).  Make an offer.

If someone wanted to trade these for a pair 146 gig SCA disks, I'd be
willing to through in a little money on top of these two disks.  I'd
also be interested in a pair of large SATA drives.