[rescue] Eeek! Looking for ISO of Trusted Solaris 2.5.1

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sun Jan 31 23:56:29 CST 2010

I'm setting up my Sun Voyager to run Trusted Solaris 2.5.1. I was
installing from the media and was getting errors. Pulled out the CD to
check for smudges, and there is a gash that cuts through the surface into
the media. I can see my finger through it. And I don't recall ever
actually taking the CD out of the case. And I'm trying to get this setup
before Shmoocon this weekend.

Does anyone have an ISO of it? If so please contact me off list.