[rescue] Space Shuttle Main Engine

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:29:23 CST 2010

My local Air Museum built a new building a couple of years ago in hopes
that they could get one. Currently the middle of the exhibit is still
pretty much wide open. You can get an idea of the building size via the
last three pictures: http://www.1nova.com/photoblog/?p=432 where the
Titan Missiles are sitting.

As far as I know they're still planning on it. There are rumors that the
owner of the museum is ex-CIA and was promised the Enterprise or the
Atlantis.

And yes, we already have the Spruce Goose there.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog
http://RickHamell.com
http://Hamell.Net

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]