[rescue] Keyboard cable and mouse for DEC alpha AXP3000 needed

leaknoil leaknoil at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 18:07:57 CST 2010

That was my thought too when I gave away my cable set.  Nothing comes
out the serial port on these. I'm not sure they were ever intended to be
used headless. Not even a serial console switch like on the VAXStations.
There is a prom setting for console  but, I think it only comes into
play after all the self tests are passed. You can run these  on a serial
console but, you still need a keyboard attached to get that far. That's
my take on what info is out there anyway.