[rescue] fwd: [Suns-at-Home] S-bus, M-bus, RAM, odds and ends free to good home 08822 NJ US

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 31 12:16:42 CDT 2010

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Steve Hatle wrote:

> Yeah- I dropped a Dodge Dart on my Redwing Steel Toes, and came out of it
> still able to count up to 20...

The next week after I bought my first pair of Red Wing steel-toed boots, a
well-populated Cisco 7000 came off the top shelf in my company's equipment
storage room and landed on my right foot.  The 7000 was bent, and my foot
was fine.  I wore Red Wings to work for years after that. :)

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi