[rescue] weird power supply request

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:01:50 CDT 2010

I'm posting here in the hopes that somebody might be able to help. I
just came into possession of a Gateway Profile 1.5 which looks like
it'll be a neat little all-in-one terminal assuming I can get some
reasonable OS (preferably Plan 9) on it. However, it uses an external
power supply, more specifically a 19V 4.something amp brick, which I
don't have. Does anybody on the list have one of these sitting around?

Thanks

John
--
"With MPI, familiarity breeds contempt. Contempt and nausea. Contempt,
nausea, and fear. Contempt, nausea, fear, and .." -- Ron Minnich