[rescue] Looking for the following in central Indiana

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Aug 19 08:42:09 CDT 2010

  On 8/19/2010 1:46 AM, Franklin Foreignfop wrote:
> A Sun-3 workstation (I used to have a few but had to part with them long
> ago)

I think I want to hold on to my 3/50, but i have a stack of Sparcstation
5's if you're interested.  I have to get some things organized, but i
think i have some Sun 3 motherboards in a pile of VME stuff.   Some of
it may be spoken for, however.

> DEC PDP/VAX - or atleast a monitor that would work with a VAXstation 3100
> DECmate II/III

I think my VAXen are spoken for.

> (barring any of that I am interested in other 680x0 workstations)
>
> I live in Anderson which is near Indianapolis on the NE side.
> Are there other collector's of obsolete hardware in this neck of the woods?
> :)

I have been putting off the inevitable organization and purging of
hardware that i have stored.  Once i finally get to it, I will be
posting a list of things for anyone interested here.  I'd rather not
ship, so knowing that there are some people that aren't too far
interested is motivating. :)  I'm up in South Bend, but get down to Indy
every now and again to visit my sister and some friends who live there.

     -Dan Sikorski