[rescue] PCI bracket exchange

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 17:23:22 CDT 2010

Hi Rescuers,
Has anyone ever known of an exchange for unused PCI/PCIe brackets?  This is of particular use to folks who have a full-height bracket on their card, but need a low-profile bracket, or vice-versa.  It's been my experience that most folks install the bracket they need at that moment, and either throw out the other bracket included with the card, or chuck it in a drawer never to be seen again.  What if we could trade those?  I know I would like to do this!  Does such a thing exist, or should we start the Rescue PCI Bracket Exchange?

-Jonathan