[rescue] FS: MacBook Core Duo

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 23 15:42:13 CDT 2010

I've got a first-revision Macbook Core Duo 2Ghz, white, 13.3", with 2G RAM,
SuperDrive, and an (upgraded) 120G hard drive.  OSX 10.6.3 (I can do a
clean install if desired).  System is in near-perfect condition; I've used
a Speck plastic hardshell "skin" for the past couple of years and otherwise
kept it in a Sumo padded laptop sleeve (both included of course).

Has original AC adapter and cables, along with multiple third-party
mini-DVI to VGA and mini-DVI to DVI adapters.

I've really babied this system, having bought it from a friend a couple
months after he purchased it in 2006.  Has probably gotten less than 24
hours of use per year for the past three years, as I primarily only used
it when traveling.

I don't want to sell it, but I need to get the last of the medical bills
related to Amy's death paid off and right now I have $75 to my name.

So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work out a price.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas