[rescue] upgrading VAXstation memory

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Apr 20 16:33:28 CDT 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> I've been seeing a lot more posts from you.  Are you back on this
> continent now?

For the time being.  When $giganticProjectFromHell[0] is ready to ship,
I'll be back in the land of cheap awesome seafood and excellent tea.

[0] It's not interesting to anyone besides me.  At the very most, I'll
     have a new domain-specific language to share with the world.
--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't
Elgin, TX         (   need them, and the bad people don't follow them,