[rescue] Stuff to dispense with pt 1.

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Fri Apr 16 10:09:50 CDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> On 04/16/10 10:04, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>> Of course, no one says you have to be fair, just so long as you are
>> reasonably considerate. ;)
>
> And o'course, it's your ain privilege to be a proper bastard aboot it
> tae keep us on our toes an ye wish tae.  ;)

That almost sounded Scottish when I read it in my head... I must buy you
a dram if I see you in real life.

I really need to get around to posting some of my ols Sun kit on
rescue... Something will be posted shortly, in the off chance someone in
Britain that isn't Dan K wants it :-)

If only I could do the same with the tons of HP PA-RISC stuff I'm
chucking out from work.

S.

--
Steven Hill